Ethnic Cooking Classes: Learn to cook Sikkimese Lepcha, Bhutia or Nepali cuisine
Discover the special flavours and spices of Sikkim’s ethnic cuisine. Our cooking classes offer a fascinating introduction into the exotic ingredients and unique culinary traditions of Sikkim & India. They provide a valuable insight into the various techniques of food preparation and traditional styles of cooking.
Together we choose the kinds of dishes you wish to learn how to cook. Depending on the type of cuisine your class will be hosted by our chef, Mr Ramu himself and/or by our experts on ethnic cooking.
Choose from the following cuisines:
- Ethnic cuisine of Sikkim
- Tibetan cuisine
- North Indian cuisine
A popular cooking class example:
- Momo with soup - Veg or chicken dumpling with local sauces
- Thukpa – Veg or chicken noodle soup with vegetables or minced meat
- Masala Tea (Indian spice-tea)
Note: We adjust our cooking classes to your specific interests and requirements.
Duration: 1 – 2 hrs
- You may also want to include shopping at the farmer’s market and learn about local vegetables and spices. Our reservations manager will be happy to arrange this experience for you.
- To make an appointment please consult our receptionist