Visit a Village - Lepcha Cultural Experience
At Bamboo Retreat, we are located in the middle of a rural area. We have worked out a unique cultural experience for you in collaboration with a nearby Lepcha village. Visit traditional Lepcha homes, try Lepcha cuisine, enjoy a performance of traditional dancing and singing and even meet the village shaman.
Take a dive into the rich cultural heritage of Sikkim's indigenous people and get insights into the way of life in rural Sikkim.
Our Lepcha cultural experience includes:
1. Nature and village walk through terraced paddy fields and a Lepcha village. The 40 mins walk starts at Bamboo Retreat and ends at the road.
2. Transportation (Innova, Xylo, Scorpio or similar luxury cars) for full day.
3.Welcome ceremony conducted by the village's shaman or the village monastery's monk and visit of the village monastery with tea and local snacks.
4. Cultural program with Lepcha dances, songs and instrumental contributions.
5. Traditional Lepcha lunch with millet beer.
6. Local guides and transportation in luxury car throughout
For more information on our promotion of village tourism visit www.himalayanhomestay.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: one day
Price per person :
|Number of participants||INR|