Visit a Village - Lepcha Cultural Experience
At Bamboo Retreat you are located in the middle of a rural area. We have worked out a unique cultural experience for you in collaboration with a nearby Lepcha-village. Visit traditional Lepcha homes, try Lepcha-cuisine, enjoy a performance of traditional dancing and singing and even meet the village-shaman.
Take a dive into the rich cultural heritage of Sikkim's indigenous people and get insights into the way of life in rural Sikkim.
Our Lepcha cultural experience includes:
1. Nature- & village walk through terraced paddy fields and a Lepcha village. 40 min.-walk, starts at Bamboo Retreat and enda at road.
2. Transportation (innova, xylo, scorpio or similar) for full day.
3.Welcome-ceremony conducted by the village's shaman or the village-monastery's monk and visit of the village monastery with tea and local snacks.
4. Cultural program with Lepcha-dances, songs and instrumental contributions.
5. Traditional Lepcha-lunch with millet beer.
6. local guidance & transportation in luxury car throughout
For more information on our promotion of village-tourism visit www.himalayanhomestay.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: one day
Price per person :
|nr of participants||INR|